Monday, November 11, 2019

10 Une Rose Vermeille by Andy Tauer



"It's not my type of fragrance, not my style at all... I don't like sweets, I don't need some jammy rose!"- these were my thoughts until I got to wear 10 Une Rose Vermeille properly.
"Please, Kaisa, stop to have prejudice!!! You may miss some real beauties!" - the smarter side of me :-)

This rose of Andy Tauer is much more complex than just some "jammy rose". Actually it has kind of dense waxy, bit plastic lipstick kind of smell with some sweet raspberry nuances and retró vibe. I don't like to thought about it like a rose perfume as much more important than notes is the sensation it gives.
This perfumr has a smell of well-dressed dolls, the smell of pale matte carnation with round-shape-trace of pink blush. It'as a smell of capricios fairytale princess waiting for her prince in shadow of carmin red rose bush, it has a smell of my daughter, the smell of dreams and thoughts that appear looking the world through pink sunglasses. It has the smell of magic and maybe it allows magic happen...
 "Vermeille" may be confused with "merveille" - it reached by replacing two letters only and it's also meaningful as Andy said.
I love this perfume!

* A tip - look for some Tim Walker artwork! Some of them have similar mood.

Launced in 2010; 50ml/150.-€



No comments:

Post a Comment